Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Saturday Stroll

March 10, 2012, solo Saturday afternoon walk in Cold Lake Prov. Park. Solo.

Face with an afternoon with spring like weather and a bit of free time how could I resist and not going for a walk. I started at the Beach Parking Lot at about 1 pm and walked the path clockwise to the boat launch and then returned on the path beside the road back to the parking lot to close the loop.
This was a reflective and contemplative walk. The ravens were talkative on this walk and as I ended my walk one flew over head. Could this be a good omen? I ended my walk at about 2:30 pm. There were a few people also on the path enjoying the day.

Walked about 6 km. in about 1 hour 30 min.


http://www.albertawow.com/layout_maps/Cold%20Lake%20Brochure.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment